Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Update Pressure Thresholds now missing o...
Update Pressure Thresholds now missing on MaxiSys after newest Chrysler Update

1987 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2017-03-07 02:36:34

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    krummel
    2017-02-27 20:31:01
    The Update Pressure Thresholds Function is missing on the latest Chrysler Update.  Is there a way to go back to the previous version of software?  Also the key programmig function no longer works and a few other things are missing! 

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    qzing

2017-02-27 21:02:23

I have emailed autel support as this is the main reason I bought my ms906 and still no response. That is not the only options missing. Still no reply

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-02-27 21:29:12 (Reply to:krummel)

Not unless you are very computer knowledgeable and copied your Maxi Sys scan folder scan folder to a SD card you saved and somehow able to delete the newer Chrysler update, then copy extract and paste the older Chrysler update files back to the Maxi Sys Scan Folder. Autel has never given clear instructions on how to back up Maxi Sys Software in order to be able to roll back to use an older version or how to retain an older version of software next to a newest version on your tablet.

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    billymck

2017-02-28 02:50:59 (Reply to:krummel)

yea other thing like the "set rpm xxxx" don't work on early chyrsler....although they had most things fixed in 7.01, but messed it up with a "upgrade".......

•   Level 7   
    (817) points
    spikeoo7

2017-02-28 13:09:36 (Reply to:witsend)

the way I used to keep multiple software updates versions in my tool was by renaming the folder to something else. example the current Chrysler software will just leave it as is so that it keeps updating and an older one will rename to chrysler2 or you can even rename it with the software version number, since it has a different name it will not get updated. first you need to have a back up or multiples ones  even, then rename them and write either the released date or version number, just an idea.

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    qzing

2017-02-28 20:51:55

Does anyone have a Dodge file that has not been updated to the new 7.51 version they could email me??

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    4x4x4door

2017-03-07 02:36:34

Let's hope this is simply a version issue and not the work of a 'higher power'
  Total1 Pages